Home News Details
Victorian man scarred after vape exploded inside pocket Victorian man scarred after vape exploded inside pocket

Victorian man scarred after vape exploded inside pocket

A Victorian man suffered burns when a vape exploded inside his pocket, prompting a warning from the consumer watchdog.

Published 54 days ago

Go Back to Reading NewsBack Read News Collect this News Article
If you log in, you will be notified when someone leaves a comment.

Voice your opinion.


© 2023 - ErnesTech LLC- Privacy